November 15, 2012

Cozy Up!

So giving the fact that I live in Montreal; winter weather has been here for a while. Now personally, I haaaaaaaaate this time of year. when you know u can no longer wear those peep toe shoes, or that bright colored summer dress. but what I hate the most is the fact that i have to take out my winter jacket.  its already mid November and I've managed to wear that ugly thing as minimum as possible, thanks to one of this fall's latest trends; chunky sweaters. I took out all the ex boyfriends' sweaters I had and I am finally wearing them with style. Now the best thing about this is that they suit all body shapes, you just have to find the right one for you. 
For the slim gals, you can go with something that has an overall strip (horizontally of course). For the hour glass body, go with something the accents your waist, or simply add a belt there. For the pear shaped body; go with a longer sweater that shows off a bit of shoulder. I am gonna post a more detailed post of what to wear with each body type to give a better idea of what goes best with you, and to give you the confidence boost ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment